Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 29: Villegas!!

HEY!!! Hello world! Sorry, It's been pretty crazy these last few weeks. Today we had transfers! We talked with our zone leaders on Saturday and.... I'm gone! I'm here in my new area right now for the first day. It's been really crazy. My new area is called Villegas A, in the zone/stake of Aldo Bonzi! I am so excited to be able to work here and to be able to serve the people of Villegas with my new companion. And guess what... BRASIL!!! Haha! I'm now with another companion Brasileiro! His name is Elder Cordero, he's from a city really close to Rio de Janeiro. He speaks really well english he studied for 6 years before he came out here for the mission. With the little that we've talked I'm super super stoked to be able to work with him. He has the same amount of time in the mission as my hijo, he just finished his training so we're already to work work work! 

This last week has been the best and worst week of my life. Some of the craziest and coolest things have happened during this last week. Edler Ribeiro and I left the area really really well, we finished it off with a baptism this last saturday and then sunday my last day in the area we had the confirmation of Matias, He's a stud!

Elder Ribeiro and I, whoa, I was able to learn so much form him during these last transfers. It was incredible to be able to serve with him. But as well some of the hardest times to serve with him. We are such good friends but we are so different as well. But now moving on I'm here with Elder Cordero, a good friend of Elder Ribeiro and we are really really excited to work hard here. Elder Cordero tells me this area has a lot of potential, and I believe it! I'm super excited to go out and do everything possible to serve the lord.

As well, a photo update! One of the members in my last ward gave me a camera!! He said he bought a new one and wasn't going to use it anymore, so I'll be sending photos once again to all of you!! Yay!!

I don't know a whole lot about the area or what's going to happen, but I'm  really excited and I'll let you know next week a lot more. But, until then Chua!!

-Elder Slack!

No comments:

Post a Comment