Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 27: Don't make a decision

If you don't know where you will go.

Wow! This week has been amazing, sorry I didn't write you all last week, there isn't much time here. But everything is going great I just wanted to leave you all with a few thoughts. 

Saturday and Sunday we had the opportunity to listen to General Conference! It was so great and something that I really thought about and learned was that we need to know where we are going. I've really been able to learn the idea of goals and plans here on my mission. They are so important! If we don't know where we want to be it doesn't matter where we go. All of our actions and decisions should have an objective or goal in mind!

As well, I'm still living it up here with Elder Ribeiro! He is such a great companion here in González Catán 3B! It is the best! We are soooo different in our opinions and thoughts, but really as we are united in our purpose we have been able to accomplish grand things! I just want all  of you to know that I love you guys! The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints isn't just some other church, it isn't just a thing I do because I like it, it is the Church of the Living Son of the Living God! As we choose to follow the teachings of our living prophet we will be blessed now and eternally. Our lives will come to have more of a purpose and you will understand really what you want and what God wants for you! I hope you guys are all great! A lot of love from Argentina!

-Elder Slack!

Elder Stockton Slack and Elder Ribeiro

Keeping it cool...
Photos from: Maria De Los Angeles Fernandez Bevans (thank you!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment