Thursday, January 21, 2016

Week 16: Rumor has it

Hey! There isn't much time, so I'll tell you the most exciting things really really fast

Saturday we attended the baptism of the daughter of a recent convert that we have been teaching, it was a little crazy because they had 3 ward baptisms that day as well, it was way awesome though.

I had an interview with my president this past Thursday, and as far as I've heard I might possibly be training a new missionary starting next week because this is the last week of the transfer and my 12th week here in Argentina!

Still haven't found my camera yet, so we'll see what's up with that, I hope that I can find it at some point. 

Elder Tolentino was sick for one of the days this past week, so we couldn't leave. But now we are all good! 

Other than that life is great as a missionary!! I love it every single day! I hope you all have a great week! 

De la Misión Argentina Buenos Aires Sur, Chau!! 

-Elder Slack

No comments:

Post a Comment